If you are targeted by adversaries, here are other tactics they may use against you. Watch out for them and report them. Process against them, legally, if you identify these actions:
- Calling your employer to anonymously report false negative information about you.
- Placing false and damaging information about you in job agency databases, credit agency reports and background check services which affect your ability to get jobs in a pattern that is inconsistent with your previous job history.
- Placing their people as plants in your company.
- Hacking your computer or voicemail to get information on you or your contacts.
- Inviting you to a TV interview and then jumping you with a surprise guest: your arch enemy with targeted attack comments in hand.